A significant proportion of Canadian wealth is tied up in corporate structures. We help clients set up companies, partnerships, and other ownership structures. We assist with amalgamations, amendments and corporate upkeep. Our work extends to freeze transactions and other income tax related legal services.
We also help with associated transactions, such as business sales and leases.
The Tradition Law LLP Corporate Team
John Delaney, B.A., LL.B., TEP
- Has served corporate clients since 1987. His clients include national and international businesses.
- Extensive experience with the structuring and restructuring of wealth necessary during life and after death.
- His work extends to leases, purchases, sales, freezes, debentures, and the raft of other corporate actions necessary for smooth corporate operations and development.
- Extensive experience relating to estate planning for business owners and estate administration dealing with corporate structures, both complex and simple.
Krista Clendenning, B.A., LL.B.
- Member of corporate law team